Customer service has been top shelf at West Meade Wine and Liquor Mart since we opened or doors 40 years ago. We’ve always been ready to assist our customers - the first-time buyer and the wine aficionado.
It's been that way since Nick Varallo and Dominick Petrucelli first went into the retail liquor business with D and N Liquors in 1945. D and N was located in downtown Nashville on Church Street. The present location of West Meade Wine and Liquor Mart at the split of Highways 100 and 70 is on the spot where the famous Nick Varallo's BBQ Restaurant and Coppia Club stood from 1951-1972.
Since 1975 the store has grown and evolved from its original 1500 sq.ft., through 3 additions, to its present 6,000 sq.ft. We are proud of our great selection and the WM Reserve Room featuring rare and specialty wines, large format bottles, Baccarat crystal decanters and hard to find highly rated wines priced from $60 to over $2,000.