Axis Bank credit cards offer several benefits and advantages ranging from cashless payments to discounts and cashback opportunities. With an Axis Bank credit card, you gain access to varied airport lounges, avail of dining offers, get discounts on movie tickets, and plenty more. Read on to understand how to view your credit card statement, make payments on the same, and contact customer care.
Checking your Axis Bank Credit Card Statement
Credit card statements are generated on a frequent basis and provide information pertaining to –
- the payments you’ve made via the card,
- the expenses applicable on it for a specified time frame, and
- the balance you are required to pay in order to keep the card functional.
Your Axis Bank credit card statement can be checked in the following ways.
1. Online Tracking
You can download your credit card e-statement via your net banking account.
In case you are unable to download it, you can avail of it via the mobile banking application.
Once you login to your account you can download the statement onto your phone as a PDF.
This statement can be downloaded at any point in time.
2. Offline Tracking
This may be done by:
- Dialing one of the two phone banking numbers which will provide you with your statement.
- Visiting a branch of Axis Bank – You can visit the nearest Axis Bank branch in order to avail of a statement.
It is important to note that e-statements can be availed of at any point in time and the switch is possible by logging into the mobile application or asking for the same to be done via the phone banking route.
Making Axis Bank Credit Card Payments
Axis bank credit card payment can be made online or offline.
Online payments –
- Visa Transfer
- Net Banking
- Axis Bank’s website
- Auto Debit Facility
Offline payments –
- Make a cash payment at the nearest branch of Axis Bank.
- Pay via an ATM with a debit card.
- Make payments in the form of a cheque or demand draft.
Contacting Axis Bank Credit Card Customer Care
Axis Bank credit card customer care can be reached via the following methods.
3.Axis Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number
The Axis bank credit card customer care number is 1860 419 5555 or 1860 500 5555.
4. Axis Bank Credit Card Customer Care Email Service
Send an email to email@example.com.
5. Axis Bank Credit Card Customer Care SMS Service
Texting your query to 5616 1600 via your registered phone number. NRIs must text +91 86910 00002.
Different codes are to be added prior to different queries.
Visit Finserv MARKETS for a thorough understanding.
Axis Bank credit cards are viable bets as they bring with them a wide range of benefits and offers. In order to learn about them visit Finserv MARKETS.